Job Board Application
Job portal is developed for creating an interactive job vacancy for candidates. This web application is to be conceived in its current form as a dynamic site-requiring constant updates both from the seekers as well as the companies. On the whole the objective of the project is to enable jobseekers to place their resumes and companies to publish their vacancies. It enables jobseekers to post their resume, search for jobs, view personal job listings. It will provide various companies to place their vacancy profile on the site and also have an option to search candidate resumes. Apart from this there will be an admin module for the customer to make changes to the database content. It consists of 4 modules:
- Job Seeker
- Job Provider
- Job Search
- Indeed Job Search (New)
This module contains details about Job Seeker, i.e. employee or un-employee details. Like employee name, email, experience. Here employee can do update, modify and delete. He can update experience and skills details also.
Job Provider / Company
This module having information about job provider and requirement details, which client recruiting the employees, and what based them recruiting the employees? Here client releasing the primary skills, experience, no. of vacancies, opening date and closing date.
The administrator module having all privileges about this entire project, he can update, delete, and modify the details about job seeker, job provider, email content, CMS, bulk emails etc. Administrator maintain the client and job seeker database, where ever client is releasing their requirements( vacancies) with particular primary skills and experience, on that time administrator search for job seekers, who are having that primary skills and experience.
This module having all current vacant jobs, experience and which client offering that vacancy.
INTRODUCTION TO FUNCTIONALITY
From main website, user can perform following actions:
- Search jobs on the basis of skills, city, country or job title.
- Register as a jobseeker or as a job provider.
- Login to jobseeker or job provider portal.
After registration job seeker can perform following actions:
- Search for jobs
- Apply Online for desire job
- Add/Edit profile information including qualification, experience, and skills.
- Build his resume by using CV builder functionality of the website.
- Upload latest resume.
JOB PROVIDER / COMPANY:
After registration job provider can perform following action:
- Add / Edit company’s profile
- Post new job vacancies
- Edit / Deactivate posted jobs
- Job provider can see the list of jobseekers who has applied for the job
- Job provider can search jobseekers
- Job provider can see and download the jobseeker’s resume
- Job provider can send message to any job seeker
Administrator can manage whole website:
- Manage complete jobseeker section. Like: activate/deactivate/delete/ edit jobseeker’s information.
- Admin user can view the jobseeker’s applications for each job.
- Manage complete employer section. Admin user can activate/deactivate/delete/ edit company information.
- Manage posted jobs. Like: activate/deactivate/delete/edit posted job.
- Manage whole website content. Dynamic CMS is included to manage the content of the website.
- Admin user can send message to any jobseeker or job provider.
- Admin user can send bulk emails as well.
- Admin user can manage the skills section. Like: Add or remove skills from the website.
- Manage newsletters section
- Manage success stories
- Admin user can manage and handle the prohibited words for whole website.
- Admin user can add/edit countries, cities, salaries range, qualification, institutes, job industries, website ads
- Installation module integrated
- Clean and Modern Design
- Fully Responsive (also in Admin panel)
- Built with PHP/MySQL & HTML5/CSS3
- Frameworks: Laravel, Bootstrap, jQuery, VueJS
- Geo location supported (with Maxmind free or pro database)
- Multi Countries (Switch to Multi Countries or Single Country)
- Multi Currencies
- Multilingual Support (English, French, Spanish and Arabic Included)
- Support for RTL direction
- Companies listing + Companies page available
- Multi Companies or Resumes per user account supported
- Jobs application with an external URL feature
- Unlimited Colors
- Homepage Customization (Change and Order the Home Sections from the Admin panel)
- Users, Roles and Permissions System (ACL) integrated in the Admin panel
- PayPal Integrated
- Google Adsense integrated
- Google Maps integrated
- Twilio and Nexmo APIs integration
- Facebook comment integrated
- ReCaptcha integrated
- Turn ON/OFF Ads activation Option
- Turn ON/OFF User account activation Option
- Allow guests to post an ad without being logged
- Email Notifications (Using local SMTP or Amazon SES, Mailgun, Mandrill, or Sparkpost API)
- SMS Notifications (Using Twilio or Nexmo API)
- Resend Mail or SMS verification feature (Get more users with valid email or phone number)
- Messaging System between Recruiters & Job Seekers (NOTE: Only Job Seekers can start the conversation)
- CMS for Static pages (Create pages like: About Us, FAQ, Terms & Privacy, etc.)
- Contact page (Contact form & Google maps)
- Website Sitemap page
- Google XML Sitemap
- RSS feeds generator
- List of countries page (If activated, SEO supported)
- SEO optimized
- Website backup (Admin panel module)
- Blacklist (Admin panel module)
- Plans/Packages (for Premium Jobs)
- Front End Listing Submission
- Social Networks Login (Facebook, Google)
- Protecting the users phone number against crawler
- Well commented code.
- Ready to use
- Easy to use. Only 2 minutes to install it.
- and much more..